[Northkeep] Looking for a home for a kitty

Bethany Vann zubeydah at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:37:06 PDT 2009

 A beautiful calico shorthaired cat showed up at our doorstep about a month
and a half ago. (I have pictures I can send off list.)

She’s a tough little girl; when we first saw her, she was very skinny and
sick with a double eye infection and we didn’t think she’d make it. We gave
her food and water to give her comfort in her last days -- but she pulled
through! She appears to be in good health now, and we estimate her age at 6
to 9 months.  Her weight is probably around 6 pounds.

We have two elderly male cats and have tried to integrate her – but the boys
just aren’t able to cope with another member of the family. Even keeping her
outside has caused behavior problems in our cats.

In the time we’ve been feeding her, she’s gone from a scared little thing to
a chatty, adorable love-bug. She adores attention and pets and affection.

If you or someone you know might be interested in giving her a loving home,
please contact me at 607-2732.

- bethany / zubeydah