[Northkeep] help with a ride to Sanhain

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Thu Oct 22 20:20:48 PDT 2009

Dear people I was wondering if anyone close to Tulsa could give an old Duchess an ride to Sanhain.
I promised the people there to run the bardic but do to the work on our house we have run out of money and we can't afford to go.
I have a bed so I have no tent and will only be taking a two bags, an small case, basket and pillow blanket and stool.
My number is 918- 794-4075. If you can give me a ride please call  even if it is late.
Duchess Willow de Wisp