[Northkeep] SCA times I've enjoyed

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Oct 26 14:33:25 PDT 2009

I agree with Marc, there are several and it's hard to choose a favorite.

Two of them occurred at War of the Lilies.  One--watching the fireworks
while Volgemut from Germany (and others who cared to join them) played
beautiful appropriate period music.  People circulated among the crowd
with fabulous tidbits of food and there was an open bar sponsored by the
Three Rivers group (I believe).  The fireworks were, as usual
spectacular. The second was riding the drakkar Fyrdraca at Lilies the
first time.  They had enough rowers so that I didn't have to do anything
but occasionally bail out water.  I felt like Cleopatra as we rowed
across the lake.

Ismet