[Northkeep] baronial award texts

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 20:02:13 PDT 2009

Thank you, Diarmaid

In a message dated 10/27/2009 9:52:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

I  don't know about the Cornerstone, but the Crimson Star test is are on
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/herald/crimson.html .  The Kenmare's is on
that particular page as well.

M/D
> To:  northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:26:46  -0400
> From: kevinkeary at aol.com
> Subject: [Northkeep] baronial  award texts
>

> If anyone has the texts for the scrolls  that went with the Cornerstone,
or Crimson Star, or Caisteal Cridhe, and  wouldn't mind bringing them with
them to fighter practice tomorrow night so I  could copy them, or for that
matter, wouldn't mind typing them out yourself  and emailing them to me or
posting them to this list, please let me know and  I'd appreciate it bunches.

> Actually, I have the text of the  Caisteal Cridhe, but I would appreciate
the other two, and if I had any way to  COPY it at the VFW, I'd still like
to have an example of a CC scroll, but I  don't think I can.

> Kevin

New  Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn  more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pc-scout/default.aspx?CBID=wl&ocid=PID24727
::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_pcscout:102009
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org