[Northkeep] Grub and Garb tonight

Vickie vickie at balloonsbyvickie.com
Thu Oct 1 13:51:34 PDT 2009

I have all your stuff.

Gelis

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces+vickie=balloonsbyvickie.com at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces+vickie=balloonsbyvickie.com at lists.ansteorra.org]
On Behalf Of Kathryn Helstrom
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:47 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Grub and Garb tonight

Did anyone find my large silver (aluminum) bowl I left behind?  Gelius, did
you pick up my paring knife?  I got to chatting going out the door, then in
the parking lot, and plumb forgot I needed to make a second trip inside to
pick up the rest of my stuff!

Franziska

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Tina Michael <tinabetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ooooooo, yes it was yummy!!!! Even though I had dinner at home beforehand
> had to try all of the things she brought and ended up having to be carted
> out to the parking lot I was so full. Like a Thanksgiving feast in
> September..... Too bad ya'll missed it but there was more for us!
>
> Tina
>
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Montega <montega at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If you missed GNG tonight you missed a REAL treat! Giellis (I know I
> > spelled that wrong) graced us with several home made dishes. Including
> > bread that was just amazing and pear cobbler that was to die for. All
> > made from things grown on her own lands and baked in her outside oven.
> > It was outstanding!! I hope to see lots more people there next month!
> >

> > Montega
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Jerry Herring
> > <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > > Greetings All,
> > > Tonight is a great time to go out and be friendly and festive among
the
> > people of Northkeep. Bring some good food and a good attitude and just
be
> > part of the community. There will definitely be fighter practice, and
> > probably some people working on projects like weaving and other cool
> stuff,
> > plus lots of neat people to meet and talk to.
> > >
> > > Unfortunately this evening Kelandra has classes and I will be at home
> > working on a project, but I want to encourage everyone else to please
> attend
> > the grub and garb.
> > >
> > > Kindly
> > > Ian
> > > Baron
> >

> --
> Any day above ground is a good day!

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius