[Northkeep] Off Topic

Lady Dandi ladydandi1967 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 10:32:06 PDT 2009

Greetings Montega...
I would  love to speak more on this, since I will now need a ride with the loosing of  Micah going on I will need somthing  and this jsut seem to come at the right time.  Which is a good time to call adn  a number youd like  me to use?  :)

Dandi

"Be concentrated and leonine in the hunt for what is your true nourishment..."