[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 11:58:30 PDT 2009

Honestly? My opinion?

There isn't time to get a college set up for November.

Facilities at Will Rogers are great -- but not for a college, it's not set up for classes.
Running classes at the same time as the Queen's Champion tourney would be a lot like scheduling an event in opposition to it. It might make the Queen testy, not to mention her dons.

I could be wrong about any of that, however:

The church in Bartlesville hasn't said No to the Feb 13 date, we're just anticipating they might. They HAVE said Yes to Jan 30, which may or may not be negotiable with Bonwicke to mutual benefit.

There are a large number of other potential venues that are being pursued. Their prices and range of facilities and availability vary, but we are NOT out of options yet.

IF we can pull it off, it would potentially bode well for our coffers and most certainly WOULD bode well for Northkeep's exposure and reputation.

I say we damn the torpedoes.