[Northkeep] test

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 21:37:10 PDT 2009

It's not just you.  Some subject headings look like they *might* be spam, so they get kicked into the review queue.  Zahava's message about the protesters and Baron Ian's message question about the Kenmare meeting each had something in the subject line that apparently looked spammy, and so they - and any replies that have the same subject heading - wind up needing to be ok'd.

The list currently has only two people who are on moderation - one of whom subscribed in such a way that I don't know who they are, and I'm being cautious (and since they have never posted since they subscribed, I *still* don't know who they are); and another who did post spam, and so I want to verify what they send for a while.

Anyone who sends mail to the list who is not subscribed at all will also be kicked into the review queue.  If it's SCA related, it almost always is approved.  However, this is why we don't have a lot of irritating trash mail.

The filters are a little tight, but I don't think I have a lot of control over how loose I can make them.

Marc/Diarmaid