[Northkeep] When is a good time to call a Kenmare meeting

cardweaver at netzero.net cardweaver at netzero.net
Mon Oct 12 07:33:23 PDT 2009

We're kind of with Dairmuit on this.  Our weekends (including Fridays) are shot into November.  Weeknights we can probably/maybe make it unless we can't, and there's no discernable pattern.  If you pick a date based on meeting-place available, we'll do our best . . .
The meetings usually run a couple of hours depending on how much business there is, the number of sidetrips we take, and how much socializing there is.  Some of us bring all the award recs we're in sending to share with the Order, as well as specifically Kenmare business.
Elisabeta