[Northkeep] Not the right...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 16:23:26 PDT 2009

It was a quiet little demonstration - with some nice folks from Oklahomans for Equality to ritually sweep up after them after they left.  Aside from some dancing for the TV cameras and singing something filky to "Hava Nagila", with words I didn't catch (and that's probably for the best).  No rioting, minimal yelling - almost not worth taking pictures of.

M/D