[Northkeep] Have a line on a site!

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Wed Oct 14 14:17:50 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the populous,

I would like to clarify the statement made by his excellency Ian, we will be coming to practice with the intent of sitting down to discuss the event, we do however, reserve the choice that we may move to a nearby resturant if we find that trying to discuss this become too difficult in that venue, all interested in discussing the event are of course welcome to relocate with us. We simply want to make sure we can quickly and decisively work this out with not too much distraction which practice at times can breed.

If you are interested in meeting and are unsure of where we might be, please feel free to call my cell at 361-9817.

Yours in service,

Facon and Keigan