[Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Oct 26 08:34:48 PDT 2009

I am good with either weekend but I would like to see the meeting during the day so that those who
normally can not attend on a week night are able to for this one.

Ciana

---- Marc Carlson <marccarlson20 at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============

The weekend after that is Weisenfeuer Yule, but that's a single day event, so the Sunday should be ok. I'll make a note on my calendar.

Marc/Diarmaid

> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:58:51 -0500
> From: burgborrendohl at valornet.com
> To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Kenmare Meeting
>
> Our preference for the date would be the weekend after (that is--not
> Thanksgiving weekend). Some may be journeying out of town for the
> holiday and on a personal note Damon will be in France that weekend.
> However, if Thanksgiving weekend is chosen, Ismet will still be here.
> Regardless of which weekend is chosen we are willing to host if
> desired. Evening is our preferred time slot, but we bow to whatever
> gets the most people here/there.
>
> Ismet and Damon
>

> Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote:
> > Greetings
> >
> > The incoming Baron and Baroness would like to call a meeting of the Kenmare
> > scheduled for the Sunday after Thanksgiving or the weekend after that
> > whichever works best for members of that order. They have asked me to post
> > this request now as the current Baron so that it might be official. Please
> > if you will express to them your presences for a time and date.
> >

> > Kindly
> >
> > Ian

Carla Glenn
Kings Champion Med-Fair Committee