[Northkeep] Costumers

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:34:41 PDT 2009

Diarmaid uses Worldcat at work.

I'd be interested in the Sartor System materials.  I just yesterday got a copy of "The King's Servants," a book on the clothing of middle-class men, mostly those who held administrative positions at court, at the beginning of the reign of Henry VIII.  It's by the authors of "The Tudor Tailor" and includes patterns for doublets, shirts, hose, gowns, and headgear.  It contains numerous period illustrations and useful text.

Talana