[Northkeep] Labor Day Potluck

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 15:43:32 PDT 2009

How appropriate is it that the Baronial Work Day should fall upon Labor Day?

Please let me know what food you will bring.

In order that all who participate in cleaning out the trailer, staining
poles, sewing tabards, etcetera, should do so without fasting or without
leaving their endeavors to search the wilds for food, we invite everyone to
bring something with them to share to eat.  The gathering is at Ayla's and
Zahava's on Monday, September 7, beginning at 11:00 and ending whenever
everyone leaves.  All are welcome!.

Work begins at 11:00 am or thereabouts.  The tables shall be spread at 4:00
pm.

Gelis will bring vegetables from her garden (ratatouille?), and perhaps
bread fresh baked from her earthen oven.
Franziska will bring Italian meatballs.

Suggestions for others to bring:  Pasta salad, breads,  desserts, ice,
tabouli, cheese & crackers, grapes and other fruits, chips, nuts, or your
favorite food.  For those not culinarily inclined, we will also need drinks
(water, pop, lemonade, tea),  plates and cutlery, napkins, and ice.  The
grill is available for any who wish to cook outdoors, so burgers, sausages,
chicken, pork chops, steak, can be prepared as well, either for your own
consumption or your generous donation.

I will be on hand to coordinate all the staging of food; warming it up,
icing it down, covering it up, serving, etc.  Looking forward to seeing you
then!

Fibre Arts will follow feasting.

In Service,
Franziska
Kiamichikate at gmail.com
(918) 224-8760

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius