[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:41:59 PDT 2009

More info on Creek Co Fairgrounds.  You can set up 8 classrooms (20' x 20')
in the Banquet Hall using pipe & cloth dividers.  The dividers are available
from Party Pro, 4111 S. 70th E. Ave, Tulsa (622-8102) at $2.50/linear foot.
If the classrooms are 3 sided (open to hallway in middle), we're talking
about $300.  If we want to enclose them, add another $300.  Perhaps these
prices can be negotiated down, as we are a non-profit educational
organization, and doing it on a weekend, setting up ourselves, etc.

Franziska