[Northkeep] Demo Participation (was Re:Dionadair and Ensign Tournaments)

Jon Eppler jon.d.eppler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:57:05 PDT 2009

I will be bringing out a novice rapier fighter who will have gear.  We
may need to get him a day authorization.  He is one of my Western
Martial Arts students.  Tonight we are going over SCA fighting
conventions to get him ready.

Johann

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Ayla VonAschen<aylavonaschen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to visit the park this weekend and get more specific information
> regarding location and parking.  Before next Friday I will make sure those
> details are posted.
>
> Ayla
>
> On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:50 PM, William Adkins <winkleried at sbcglobal.net>wrote:
>
>> I need a small space for Sling Braiding and display.
>>
>> Also need to know, for those of us that ain't orignally from around here,
>> Parking etc. ( This can be sent off list if need be)
>>
>> Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried

The nation that makes a distinction between its scholars and its
warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done
by fools.--
Thucydides quoting a Spartan King