[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tournaments

Lady Catin lady_catin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 18:26:10 PDT 2009

Wynfrith has to work this weekend, but I am available to help out.  If no one else has stepped up, I could assist with waterbearing and general fighter support.  I do have a weaving project in progress, and the small loom (once a little repair occurs) could be used to demonstrate on.

Ciana, what information do you need for camping specifics?  Ours is a period French Bell, with (I think) a 10' x 18' footprint.  The bed is period, and I have some chairs that are as well...it could be used as a semi-public viewing area.  I think I can hide 99% of the mundanity.  If this is not acceptable, please let me know.

Anyone bringing drums?  I am sure there will be some dancers there, and they always make for good ambiance.  Also, for our bards (both those that like to perform and those that hide and only come out to play with a couple of drinks and firelight), I would love to hear some of the songs about the history of the barony and kingdom - after all, most of history, during our time, was orally passed along to the next generation.

These just being suggestions, I will await whatever instructions follow.

In Service,

Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett