[Northkeep] Demo Participation (was Re:Dionadair and EnsignTournam ents)

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 5 23:59:10 PDT 2009

I have two pop ups one have a nice top and the other I can decorative up.I want to bring some rugs and my chairs and teach people to make cartapesta roses, a brooch out of a buckle and get some bards and performers and sing and tell stories and poetry.
Would that be OK?
I have some Arts and Science stuff. I also have my silly coronet collection which was a great hit at the last demo I was at. I let people try them on. I need a table top mirror. When I did this last time Some of the ladies bought some nice dresses and a lot of young women came over and we played dress up. This being one of the fun things for a women in the SCA. We had lots of fun and got a lot of names.
This is sort of "camp life".
I hope it is OK for me to do this Please
willow