[Northkeep] Excitement At Chandler Park

Jennifer Duffee jennifer.m.duffee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 08:42:30 PDT 2009

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of this tragedy. Kings
Champion to me is insignificant as compared to the overwhelming sorrow of
losing relatives in such a manner. The plane also had two juveniles as
passengers.

Maybe the ship would have broken their fall if it had happened next weekend
and saved a couple lives?

The opinion that a plane crash would have been oh so insignificant to the
faire is really sad. I know that OSU fans are cheering for the loss of five
OU fans...but I would certainly hope that our society is above that.

Just my $0.02.

I do hope that the wreckage is cleared, the investigations get wrapped up
and the families have time to place any flowers and mourn before the faire
so that it can go on as planned. I know 1588 Muster is looking forward to
marching under pike and bringing in new faces to fight rapier and
demonstrate our teachings on sidesword and longsword.

Jen/GG
Tulsa School of Defense