[Northkeep] Demo Participation (was Re:Dionadair and Ensign Tournaments)

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:48:13 PDT 2009

What we were told originally was that we could begin setting up after 6:30
pm on Friday.  Depending on if that happens and how much gets done, we will
need to set up more or less on Saturday morning.  I was definately planning
on being there no later than 8 am Saturday to have things ready before the
faire officially begins at 10:30.  As to where in the park we will be, the
visit we were planning on making this weekend was unable to happen due to
the park being closed following the plane crash.  I'm sure Ciana will keep
us posted as to the park's status and when a visit can be made.  Directions
will follow to the list after we know the location ourselves.

Ayla