[Northkeep] In Need Of Help

Anthony Owen sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Mon Sep 7 23:05:23 PDT 2009

Greetings,

  I am Charles Of Portsmouth The Herald of Skorragarðr and the Skorragarðr autocrat for Harvest of the Axe. As some of you know I have been going thru a divorce. Well That has led me to Tulsa, Oklahoma where I have been Living out of Hotels for about a week or so... Currently staying in the Tulsa Inn off of 27th and Memorial. I had a place that I was going to stay but come to find out the guy flaked on me. So I am now at the end of my rope I have paid the last of my recourses to stay in the hotel until Monday the 14th after that I have no where to go I work for QT (Quick Tripp) Gas stations here in tulsa. If anyone could use extra cash, help, and/or company and be willing to let me shower, shave, and sleep on a couch even for a while until i can get enough money up from work to get my own place I would appreciate it. Like I said as of right now I am out of cash but will get paid a week from Thursday and will be more than willing to pay any rent or moneys in exchange for the crash space.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Charles Of Portsmouth

Anthony Charles Owen

Herald of Skorragarðr