[Northkeep] baronial work day

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:22:20 PDT 2009

I was just going to post and say that I thought we had a great turnout.
Zahava and I both counted last night and we came up with 39 people in
attendance, including the children, which does come out to about 20%.
Special thanks to Franziska who coordinated the potluck and fed everyone
dinner.

Ayla
(who needs to get back to work now.)