[Northkeep] Dionadair and Ensign Tournaments

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 07:37:27 PDT 2009

No one has mentioned waterbearing yet, so if you want to take the lead on
that Kale, that would
be awesome. Let us know if there is anything you need in the way of
donations or from the trailer.  Drumming would be nice, especially if there
are dancers who want to perform and relieve the fighters while still having
live entertainment. I know at other demos, if there are a few drummers and
dancers getting things started, they will be joined by a more people who
just show up for the faire and then want to dance.

As to the list mistressing and heralding, is there anyone out there who
knows more about the tournaments than I and knows what is needed?  I don't
know if the previous champion hosts the tournament or if it's always done by
the marshalate or what the formats are.

Ayla