[Northkeep] baronial work day

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:35:25 PDT 2009

Well it does make me angry and OFFENDS the hell out of me. Morgan
worked his butt off for our Prince this weekend and for other baronies
as well. Perhaps THAT should be considered. I would have been working
my butt off too, but recovery after major surgery kind of gets in the
way. Just because people aren't right in front of your faces doing
work, doesn't mean they aren't working for Northkeep/SCA NO ONE should
ever feel guilty or be made to feel guilty when mundane things take
them away from this game.

 I am not going to gripe without giving a solution suggestion, so here it is:

 Instead of coming up with last minute work days (on a holiday no
less) why don't we have two yearly "get it done" work days planned
well in advance (for procrastinators out there, I mean a YEAR in
advance)  so that people can work around it with events and mundane
things?

Tega