[Northkeep] baronial work day/demo

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:21:20 PDT 2009

Morgan and I  have a pavilion, and a water cooler we can bring for
water. I also have a table we can set it up on. We may want to make
this somewhat behind the scenes to keep it away from the public,
otherwise we will run out of supplies for the fighters. (not that we
would ever deny someone that wants a drink of water, but experience
with demo's tells us something) I can supply some pickles and oranges
as well.

Tega