[Northkeep] Update on Demo this weekend

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:56:37 PDT 2009

Thanks you Montega for stepping up to coordinate the water-bearing.  Montega
- please let us know what you need in terms of assistance or items.  I know
when we did the inventory yesterday, there were several large pop-top style
water bottles in the trailer that I presume are to be used for
water-bearing.

Ulf, thanks for the reply about the heavy fighting.  I will stop worrying
about the tournaments now.

Thanks again to everyone who has already pitched in to help and thanks in
advance to all those who I know will be there this weekend.

Ayla