[Northkeep] Update on Demo this weekend

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 06:49:42 PDT 2009

Boffer?

Robert has a soccer game at 10:30 here in Tulsa and then Avi has a football game in Jay, Ok at 2PM, but we will be there when we can. Both boys will be there Sunday afternoon and I can have boffer stuff with us if anyone else wants to bring stuff. I was thinking that maybe if during a break for the Chivalric fighters we got the kids out to fighting that it might draw some families. And then we could talk about how the youth combat program is more about teaching youth the basics and control than just running around hitting each other with a pool noodle.

Zahava