[Northkeep] Pamphlets for the demo?

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 9 06:58:39 PDT 2009

Lady Lynn the Inquisitive has the originals and I think is willing to work on more if those in charge will give her the information needed and the okie-dokie for the expense :)

She has my vote to proceed but we need another financial committee member to agree and we need to knwo how many we want and whose contact information to put on the back.

Kindly
Ian