[Northkeep] Latest Demo Update

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 06:23:02 PDT 2009

I have no way to haul the trailer...my truck does not have a hitch. Is there anyone who can retrieve the trailer and have it on site by 6:30pm on Friday?

Also we could use some ground covers for the tents the Northkeep Baronial Rugs went away after the last event because of Mud and no new ones have been purchased or donated yet. If you have some kind of ground covering you are willing to loan to us please let us know.

The Pamphlets are updated and we have 150 of them printed. This means we will need to be frugal in handing out pamphlets only to those people who seem truly interested in what we do. I will get them from Lynn at some point over the next 2 days.

I wanted to ask about food for both Saturday and Sunday last year the faire handed out food vouchers to us...are they doing that again or should we plan on some kind of SCA shared luncheon?

Kindly
Ian