[Northkeep] Latest Demo Update

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 06:40:29 PDT 2009

Oh yeah, about the food, I meant to mention that we had at least 2 loaves of
sandwich bread, a bag of chips (unless someone already ate them), and some
hotdogs and buns leftover from Monday.  I don't think we will eat any of it,
so I was going to bring it this weekend in case there was some kind of group
food thing or if the waterbearers wanted to do sandwiches similar to
what has been done at regional fighter practices before.

Ayla