[Northkeep] Booking Signing @ Kings Champion Med-Fair

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Thu Sep 10 09:52:09 PDT 2009

Oh trust me there will be pictures taken again this year and I'm sure there will be at least a few pictures taken of her. LOL

---- "aoife at cableone.net" <aoife at cableone.net> wrote:

=============

Greetings

Oh, I do so wish I could be there! She is one of my favorite authors.
I started reading her books even before I knew she was once a member of the Shire
of Northkeep. I've read them all. Just an interesting thought...how many of the
early members of Northkeep are still members now? Any founding members?

Additional note: I ran across some pictures from KCMF for last year and there are a
lot of people from Northkeep in them. Looks like a good time was had by all.

I'm hoping there'll pictures from this year...maybe including one with Mercedes
Lackey...hint, hint!

Have fun! Aoife

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep