[Northkeep] Trailer Delivery

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:12:55 PDT 2009

Does anyone know if the keys are needed to actually get the trailer?
Does the hitch have a lock on it or are the keys only needed to get
inside tonight? If you need the keys, i could probably get them to
Perrin today, i believe he said he lives not too far from here.
Otherwise, if you can get it to site, I'll just bring the keys with me
to unlock it. Also, i will be bringing the new poles that were
finished on monday.        Ayla

On 09/10/2009, Perrin de Beaujeu <matwithdents at yahoo.com> wrote:
> As long as we can get it before or after three, I can help get the trailer.
> I have to get kids from schools, but after that or before I can.  Angus,
> just let me know when you want to meet out there. 720-3834
> Perrin

Sent from my mobile device