[Northkeep] ... trailer keys.

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 08:09:06 PDT 2009

Just so you're aware, I probably wont' be home when you come to get the
trailer.  Girls might be here, but I am 95% sure I will either be at work  or
picking someone up from work, so there won't be anyone of use here at the
time.  Sorry.

See ya there.
Keigan

In a message dated 9/11/2009 8:40:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time,