[Northkeep] trailer detail this evening

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:33:03 PDT 2009

Sending prayers for a quick healing to Keigan, but regret unable to help
with pavillions...previous commitments for Mon, Tue, and Wed evenings of
this week.

Franziska

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:23 AM, <Kevinkeary at aol.com> wrote:

> Keigan wants me to post that anyone wanting to help get the stuff out of
> the trailer and the pavilions set up to dry this evening should plan on
> being
>  here 6 PM or so. She sprained her ankle badly (or something worse)
> yesterday and  is laid up as of now. So, I will be taking the day off to
> assist
> her. Ian, this  means you WON'T have to pick me up from work.
> Kevin

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius