[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Site

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 12:27:30 PDT 2009

Well, I'm still hoping to get (or if necessary BE) a representiative at that business/planning meeting at the Methodist Church in a week and a half. IF we can get the church at the price Catrin said had been tentatively estimated (and yes, it was a 'suggested donation' to cover their costs, not a rental rate), do we still have a consensus to go with that site AND a feast as usual?

Kevin