[Northkeep] trailer detail this evening

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 13:18:07 PDT 2009

I just talked to Keigan, and while she hasn't been home ALL day, she says the sidewalk is dry and the grass looks pretty dry, like it hasn't rained since dawn. The canvas SHOULD be fairly dry, even though the sun hasn't been out much.

I just checked a radar map, and there is no precipitation in the area, and wasn't when I checked about an hour and a half ago, either.

Facon, Eric and I put the big pavilion up by ourselves, but got it a little crooked. It shouldn't take a HUGE crew to take it down, especially if you don't mind a little grass on it. Two of us carried it wet, I'm pretty sure two of us can carry it dry.

Kevin