[Northkeep] Sad news

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 23 07:47:53 PDT 2009

Having just recently welcomed Micah and his family back after so long away...I am saddened that his return got to be so short. It is with fond remembrances that I reflect on our last meeting when I happen to notice a certain look upon his face as he watched his eldest son take up sword and armor for the first time. Had you been there you would have seen Lord Micah's pride beaming as his son took those first steps following his father as a bold and brave warrior. That is how I remember Lord Micah Gunnorsson now and always. How ever much longer he is with us may that time be one filled with love and peace.

Kindly
Ian
Baron