[Northkeep] Website updates

Amadeo Estevão rockmeamadeo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:54:54 PDT 2009

Greetings Northkeep!

Last night and this morning updates were made to the Northkeep site.
Officers were updated, our outgoing Herald, Lord Kevin Keary's last OP
(provided to me) was added to the Herald's officer page, the last 6 Sagas
were added, (thank you Maria), Meeting details and contact information was
updated as well as a Yahoo box for signing up for meeting reminders that was
added at the request of Her Excellency Mercedes for your convenience.
Please elt me know if there are any errors or changes that need to be made.

Amadeo