[Northkeep] Set for Kings Champion

Rene Shepard reneshepard at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 15:45:20 PDT 2009

I need to clarify information for the demo this weekend at Chandler Park. We got cross referenced for Friday with a state track meet.

If you wish to set up in daylight before 6, you need to have your vehicle in the area by 3:30 or after 6. Its the 3:30 to 6 o'clock time frame where there were be several hundred kids in the park.

We will have security from Friday through Sunday, so there shouldn't be any problems, but err on the side of caution.

The Faire opens at 10:00 on Saturday and we'd like to treat this similar to an SCA event and have most or all of the mundane vehicles out of the faire area by open, so if you can have your sites off loaded from vehicles and set up by 10, that would be great.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at the number below or contact Ciana or Captain Lucan, he is setting up the layout of the faire.

We do have special parking for SCA and entertainers and vendors. I don't know if its going to be marked, however everybody on the faire staff  should have the layout on friday.

Cheers.

Rene Shepard  (918) 851-4822

Come to Tulsa's own King's Champion Medieval Faire

www.kingschampion.net