[Northkeep] Demo Participation Best laid plans

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Sep 8 16:39:52 PDT 2009

Dear people It appears Duchesses are infalllibale. With the Pod going up on Sat but not getting up there until next Sat I thought I could help with the demo but that won't be seniable.
I still want to help. Ros and Finn have my wall hangings in two tubs in their upstair rooms. If someone can  take them out to the set up crew on Fir that would be wonderful.
Please contact Ayla and me and Ros about picking them up.
Duchess Willow de Wisp , getting herself in a bog.