[Northkeep] Lost and Found

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:50:13 PDT 2009

I just wanted to let those who were here on Monday know that a few things
were found here after everyone left (including my scrubby thing by the way,
thanks Kelandra!).  We have a couple of dishes that were used for the
potluck as well as some chairs and a necklace that was found by the tv in
the play room.  Unless instructed otherwise, I will bring everything with me
to the demo this weekend to be reclaimed.

Also, would anyone like the inventory lists that were made up?  I know there
is at least one, maybe two sitting on the clip board that I could bring as
well.

Ayla01