[Northkeep] Prize baskets for Dionader and Ensign

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 09:47:27 PDT 2009

Greetings I know this is late notice but...
Kelandra and I were thinking as we worked on items for the  prize basket to thank our Ensign and Dionader champions. Since these will be our very last champions as Baron and Baroness we wanted them to be special. How can we make these baskets more special than others? We thought why not do so by including items hand crafted or gifted by members of the populace?

Lady Olivia and Lord Perrin have done a great job as war leaders and champions of Northkeep and they do deserve something special because of their dedication and service to this Barony. Please see what items you are willing to donate that might express this Barony's thanks to them. Items could be hand woven trim, leather work, metal work, Clothing, food, anything made by a member of the Northkeep populace that is worthy as a prize to one of this Barony's champions. Please bring any items with you to the demo on Saturday morning or get it to me before Friday afternoon.

Kindly
Ian
Baron