[Northkeep] LIBRARY DEMO

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 28 10:56:50 PDT 2009

Greetings,
This coming weekend on Saturday is the Demo for the Tulsa public Library. We will need all hands on deck to help out. This is a great opportunity for us to give a little back to the Tulsa Library which gives us so much.

Now we have not heard from an official representative of the library system and usually by now they have shown up at our meetings to tell us all about what is expected of us and where we will be located, etc...but this year that has not happened yet so if anyone has contact with the people in charge of the library side of this demo and you are willing to talk to them please ask to see if a representative could be present at our meeting this evening to discuss our participation.

Kindly
Ian