[Northkeep] Linen sale

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Sep 29 06:36:06 PDT 2009

New colors and on sale!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Fabrics-Store.com Chronicle
To: Stephanie Drake
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:05 AM
Subject: Stephanie, Alert! 20 New Colors for Medium-Weight IL019! 10% discount!

      Dear Stephanie Drake,

      Incredible news! 20 New colors for medium-weight 100% linen Il019 have just arrived with a 10% discount.

      20 never-before-seen colors have been added to our existing selection of 31 colors. That's almost a 70% increase in selection! 51 colors, 51 possible ideas, 51 ways to make sewing a joyous adventure...

      20 Addicting New colors for current fashion trends, period-specific colors, colors for interior design, home apparel, kids clothing and so much more. Have everyone saying, "That looks really great!"

      IL019 has a "golden middle" weight - 5.3 ounces/yard - making it perfect for virtually any project. Even if you have no sewing experience, this linen is proven by 30,000 customers to be the easiest to sew.

      Quality. Price. Ease of use. That's what makes Il019 our best selling 100% linen.

      If you order before Sunday, October 4th you receive a 10% discount. Instead of $6.65 a yard you get it at $5.99.

      Enter here to go directly to the discounted middle-weight 100% linen and save 10%!

      Sincerely,

      Nikolai Karpushin
      Owner and President
      Fabrics-store.com

      P.S. Don't forget that with every purchase, you earn points that can be transferred into dollar credit.

      P.P.S. Sign up to receive our Doggie bag alerts and be the first to know when new Doggie bags are posted. These are 1st quality precut pieces of fabric. Since they are precut, you get them at terrific discount. After all, you'd cut them anyways.

      P.P.P.S If you know someone who will value this information, feel free to forward them this email.

      Terms & Conditions
      Offer cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases.

Creative Work Media, LLC., 6325 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 102, Hollywood, CA 90038, USA

      To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
      http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TEyMbByMtMwcDIwcjBzstEa0rCxsHKxM7A==