[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Site

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 15:11:43 PDT 2009

    There are (at least) 10 classrooms that I remember.   Fighting classes can be held (I think) indoors in the gym, with outdoor space for forges, etc.
    I will go over the particulars exhaustively if we are approved, but I don't think Friday night setup will be a problem, nor should we be charged for the between times.  No extra for the kitchen use.
    However, getting approved will be our hurdle.  In fact, they don't "rent" as such; they ask for a "donation" to cover the utilities, etc. in the amount of $50 per hr. so my impression from talking to the church secretary is that they would be flexible on setup.
    I just need a date, or dates.

                                                                              Catrin