[Northkeep] Address for Labor Day Workday and Food

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:32:28 PDT 2009

Yes. The potluck has been scheduled to start at 4 so people who are
cooking know what time to plan for with regards to hot food and such.
Please, if you have not already done so, email and let us know what
you are bringing. There won't be much of a dinner if only a few people
bring something.     Ayla

On 9/6/09, Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
> I wrote the reminder when we were not sure of the time.  Sorry.  Mercedes

Sent from my mobile device