[Northkeep] baronial work day

Catherine Lackey catanlac at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 18:05:15 PDT 2009

    I must apologize to everyone who hoped to attend my class and to those I hoped to help with Baronial work day.  I was sick again Sunday and Monday.  No one wants to watch me throw up, it's not a pretty sight.  I hope to reschedule my class for a later date.  Again, my apologies.

                                                                                         Catrin

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Jerry Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Yes indeed THOSE who did come work did an outstanding job. If not for the
> ingenuity of a few the trailer might still be minus a floor or still have
> one that is rotting away.  It still amazes me that in a group of nearly 200
> people where about 15-20% are the ones who show up and do the work.
>
> There will be a lot of work this Friday to get the demo set up maybe we
> will see more of Northkeep there to help do their part.
>
> Kindly
> Ian

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.
http://blackwolfacresfarm.blogspot.com/
http://bratsrecipes.blogspot.com/