[Northkeep] Not what I wanted to say.

Morgan Blackdragon blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:53:19 PDT 2009

We love you Baron Ian! And though it will be sad to see you and our lovely
Baroness Kelandra step down from the thrones in the front, we are happy to
be saving seats for you both in the back with the rest of the Goofy
Basterds. Let the flames from the fires light the backside of others for a
while, we have good drinks to light the fires in your belly.

--
~Morgan Blackdragon CSS LXXXVI~
~Squire to Angus MacKnochard Bagadur~