[Northkeep] Pamphlets for the demo?

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Sep 9 07:43:36 PDT 2009

greetings

since this is an item we can use for more than one event , i would vote yes
on getting more made, do we need to have a filled in form first ??,
 how many have we gotten made in the past ?
doesn't the hospitllers info normaly go on them ??
with the hospitllers changing office every so often and the info needing
changed with them ( or sticky lables placed over the old info with new
info )
 i wouldn't want to buy too many at once.
is the hospitler going to be at the demo ?
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur