[Northkeep] Waterbearing this weekend

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:21:56 PDT 2009

Extra tables and chairs are always a good thing.  I've never seen one go
unused at events like these.  I'm bringing many coverings that can be used
to un-mundane things.  I'll also pick up a bag of oranges.

Franziska

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:

> Generally, tables are almost always useful for one thing or another.  I say
> bring it along if you can manage it.
>
> Mercedes
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Montega" <montega at gmail.com>

Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius